If You Want to Prove to the Courts That a Parent Is Using Drugs, to Get Full Custody,?

Question by Sexy Bitch: If you want to prove to the courts that a parent is using drugs, to get full custody,?
what proof do you have to show the courts. Do you know of any cases regarding this I can find? We live in Nebraska.

Best answer:

Answer by jeeps r us
Motion for a hair test, and psych eval’s.

What do you think? Answer below!


Gering board to consider drug tests for kids

Filed under: Drug Use Nebraska

A new policy on random drug testing of some students has been proposed for the Gering school district in western Nebraska. Scottsbluff radio station KNEB says (http://bit.ly/K7yEzG) the school board is scheduled to consider the proposal at its meeting …
Read more on Grand Island Independent


(Neb.)-National Prescription Drug Take-Back Event Collects Record 276 Tons

Filed under: Drug Use Nebraska

There were a total of 54 sites open across Nebraska with a statewide total of 5422 pounds of medications collected. The first time a DEA National Drug Take-Back Day was hosted in the Panhandle, only two sites were open, which demonstrates the …
Read more on KCSR


World stocks down as worries over Greece grow

Filed under: Drug Use Nebraska

A majority of Food and Drug Administration panelists have voted against a new use for Johnson & Johnson's blood thinner Xarelto (ZAR'-el-toe) to reduce life-threatening blood clots. A majority of Food and Drug Administration panelists voted against a …
Read more on KEYC TV